When: Middle of March, 2016
Location: Yosemite, CA
Vibe: There is not much to say about Yosemite because if you’ve heard of it you know that it’s stunning. We were there while winter was ending and spring was around the corner. Because it was off-season while we were camping there, the whole park was not open. There were still come beautiful hiking paths, full waterfalls, wildlife, sunshine, and rain! I would recommend the beginning of April so that all the park is open, and still not too many people.
Tips: Be aware that titles have changed on locations in the park, free showers in curry village near the tents, and anything in the grocery store is over priced.
- Glacier Point
- Beautiful view of the valley and a great place to take night photos.
- The Majestic Hotel
- Beautiful place to walk around and if you’re feeling fancy you can dine there!
- Upper Yosemite Fall and Vernal Falls
- A stunning hike that gets you up close and personal with a waterfall. Stand at the top of it after you conquer the strenuous hike!
- Yosemite Falls
- Easy walk to two waterfalls!
- Mirror Lake
- Careful that you stay on track or you could get lost in the woods for awhile!